• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Techjunkie's pocket rockets w/batteries included

Techjunkie

Enlightened
in the brightly lit suburbs of NYC (Long Island)
The two lights below are a set that I don't want to break up, so I'm offering them as a pair. They've both spent some time on my keychain and show signs of wear, but work 100%. For that reason, my asking price is about half of what the parts alone cost me. I'm also including an AW IMR16340 battery for each.

Each has 5 PWM modes, a GITD tail clicke, and can tailstand, even with the splitring installed. Both have glass lenses, copper wiring and Arctic Silver thermal compounds.

The one on the left with the larger head is lightweight Aluminum and boasts an MC-E in an MOP reflector. The light on the right is a heavier chrome plated brass light with an XM-L emitter and SMO reflector. The output of each is bright and floody, with the one on the right having a more well defined hotspot than the one on the left.

bodies.jpg

Faces.jpg

XMLfaceMCEbody-1.jpg

beamshotscompared.jpg

Asking a firm $50 for the set, plus $5.20 for USPS 2-day priority shipping within the US.

PayPal to techjunkie (at) iname (period) com

First I'll take it claims the pair.

*Edit*
Sold

Last edited:

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Techjunkie's pocket rockets w/batteries included

I'd take them if you'd post international -would fully cover all costs and be a very happy buyer if you'd accommodate - they look awesome.