why do you all keep deleteing my post

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the hurcanes post im just geting people ready for the game .if im wrong im sorry i realy didnt know so im sorry

Greta

Flashaholic
raggie... what post are you talking about? what was the title of it? what was it about? when did you post it?

We do not delete posts here. They may get moved and a "pointer" is left behind but post are NEVER deleted!

Saaby

Flashaholic
It may have been deleted by accident. I've done that once or...uhh...twice. If it was the mod or admin whom deleted it ought to start another thread. IF they deleted it on purpose they would have left a calling card or eMailed you right away. Maybe it's lost in the system or it didn't post or you've confused 2 of your forums or...

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have had two post I think disappear before, but when I repeated it, it did not disapear. My theory is that I exited out before it took. Maybe thats what caused it???

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i posted it twicwe first time i felt maybe i forgot to hit send. it was about the huricans game i was taunnting in a nice way lol.specaily cause the game is on now and we are not doing well

Saaby

Flashaholic
What can I say. Try a third time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol nah they are playing bad now, it is so weird last time i even made sure i saw it on boars came back and it was gone. i was thinking maybe ya all hated footballl or thought i meant a real huricane lol. there on espn now btw

Kiessling

Flashaholic
never happened to me though. raggie, maybe you are cursed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I am however quite sure that no one of our mods or admins is after you ...
bernhard

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol im just haveing a bad day n huricanes ares tied to a team thats plan stinks.well i know this game i know it well after the half miami will be them slefs and win. but there better bring more to the feild when they play fla

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
my computer tends to crash and hangup, so i often loose messages halfway through /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6pOriginal

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
my computer tends to crash and hangup, so i often loose messages halfway through /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of my AOL days, I was posting half way online using their "AOL Browser" and the next thing I knew was "Goodbye", and I lost my connection and the browser windows closed themselves.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Tomas

Banned
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, burned it.

Don't worry about it, Raggie. I've "lost" posts, too, even after confirming them.