• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- Mac "3P" style custom

scout24

Flashaholic
SOLD. Up for sale today is a 3P style custom body from Mac with a stock SF bezel and tailcap. I purchased this as a flamethrower from donn last September, and as all things flashaholic go, it changed personalities... Now hosting a Malkoff M60LF. Very nice shape, no dings or missing ano on the body, some scuffing inside where the dropin makes contact, which is how I received it. Modamag coated body and tail, McClicky installed, a beautiful light. It lived on my nightstand for a while, and was then relegated to the Pelican case, and deserves better. I cannot link threads to save my life, but if you google search "Mac's tactical SST-50 3P", you will see much better pictures... $210.00 shipped to your CONUS only address, please. Shipped Priority mail with DC#, Paypal preferred, no Gift please. I'll eat fees... Thank you for looking! :) SOLD

P1010823.jpg

P1010824.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS- Mac "3P" style custom

:) I just traded a McGizmo mule for a watch on USN and I desperately need a little desk light. I have a M30WF waiting patiently for your host light and my new camo MD2 is wanting a heart transplant with your M60 LF so you made my day! Thanks again my friend!

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: WTS- Mac "3P" style custom

Sold to Karl! Thanks... Pm sent. Paypal rec'd, it'll go out tomorrow morning, DC# to follow in PM.

Last edited: