• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Lummi Wee NS - Mint

S1LVA

Enlightened
Hey guys and girls,

1)I have a Lummi Wee NS, brand new that isn't getting any use. I'm not one to keep shelf queens around so I must get rid of this one.

Specs:
25 lumen neutral LE
Swivel chain attachment
2 batteries
Nano charger with spacers

SOLD$90 Paypal Gift or add 4%- Shipped first class with insurance and d/c in the USA.

2) Next is a 6V Mule Hi CRI head. It has 2 green 2x8mm green trits installed next to the LED with Norland 61. This has absolutely no impact on the beam. Remember, this is the head only.

SOLD$240 Paypal gift or add 4%- Shipped first class with insurance and d/c in the USA.

(lanyard + bead not included)

First "I'll Take It" as always.

S1LVA:wave:

Last edited:

S1LVA

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Lummi Wee NS - Mint + Mule Hi CRI 6V head w/trits

Thanks, Karl. It's out in the mail. I'll send tracking info when I get a chance!

Mule head is SOLD!

S1LVA

S1LVA

Enlightened

Price drop on the Wee

Added some Surefires.

S1LVA

S1LVA

Enlightened

Wee is SOLD and SHIPPED

S1LVA

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Lummi Wee NS - Mint *Added Custom Surefires* 9/1/11

Hey guys and girls,

1)I have a Lummi Wee NS, brand new that isn't getting any use. I'm not one to keep shelf queens around so I must get rid of this one.

Specs:
25 lumen neutral LE
Swivel chain attachment
2 batteries
Nano charger with spacers

SOLD$90 Paypal Gift or add 4%- Shipped first class with insurance and d/c in the USA.

2) Next is a 6V Mule Hi CRI head. It has 2 green 2x8mm green trits installed next to the LED with Norland 61. This has absolutely no impact on the beam. Remember, this is the head only.

$240 Paypal gift or add 4%- Shipped first class with insurance and d/c in the USA.

(lanyard + bead not included)

3) Surefire C2-HA body bored for 18650. Natural color Cryos bezel with black five-cren bezel ring. Surefire tailcap has a McClicky hardpress switch. Host only, no LE. $200 + shipping.

I will try to post a picture from my phone. Or I will once I get power back from the hurricane. There is a pic of it in the "Show your Cryos Bezel" thread.

4) Surefire E2-HA body and tailcap. Darkened brass E2C adapter from TnC. Z44-HA bezel. M61w light engine. $160 + shipping.

I will try to get pics up ASAP.

First "I'll Take It" as always.

S1LVA:wave:

Andrew,

Thanks for the super fast shipment. I will let you know when it arrives.