• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): Oveready Custom HA Natural Surefire 6P - 18650 Bored

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a Oveready Custom HA Natural Surefire 6P. This is from one of the original custom HA runs of the light and to the best of my knowledge is a very desirable light due to both the very low production quantity and the unique quality and color of the Natural HA. It really is a truly beautiful light - and one which doesn't get used enough so I am letting it go. It is in excellent condition.

Ordered with a very nice upgraded set of parts:

• Black Smooth Steel Bezel Ring
  • UCL Lens/Window
  • HARDpress McClicky Tail Switch

I am selling this light as a package and a firm price for all items included (No SPLITS):

• Oveready Custom HA Natural Surefire 6P - 18650 bored
  • Black Surefire 6P/C2 case
  • Drop-ins: (all work best with a single 18650 cell)
    • Modded Nailbender SST-90 4500K Direct Drive (approx 3.2A on a fresh 18650). This was purchased as a 3000K drop-in, but I wanted a more neutral tint so I swapped to a 4500K SST-90 from Mouser.
    • Homemade 2.8A XM-L T4-E5 Neutral drop-in. Uses a 2.8A 3-level regulated ShiningBeam driver.
    • Homemade 1.0A XM-L T4-E5 Neutral drop-in. Users a 1.0A 3-level ShiningBeam buck/boost Perfect Regulated driver. This driver is one of the newer which cycles Low->Med->High.
The price is $275 SOLD and I will include CONUS Priority Shipping or Int'l first class shipping and absorb PayPal fees.

Payment is PayPal Purchase option only.

First posted "I'll take it." gets the light.

Lots of dust on the case, I'll clean that off before sending:
6P_Custom_HA_02.JPG

6P_Custom_HA_01.JPG

6P_Custom_HA_03.JPG

6P_Custom_HA_04.JPG

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Oveready Custom HA Natural Surefire 6P - 18650 Bored

I have one of these on my hip right now, I think they only did two runs and I don't think there are a dozen out there. I know you aren't splitting, but if someone buys it and wants to sell the sst-90 I am interested. Beautiful light. I may even pick it up tonight after I have a beer or two (if still around).

Zot

Enlightened

If you do buy it, I am interested in the 6p.
Cheers!

I have one of these on my hip right now, I think they only did two runs and I don't think there are a dozen out there. I know you aren't splitting, but if someone buys it and wants to sell the sst-90 I am interested. Beautiful light. I may even pick it up tonight after I have a beer or two (if still around).

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have 2 twins to this an orange and a black so i might as well make it triplets...I'll take it...Robert....PM sent.

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent...Thanks...Robert.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the 6p, the case and 3 drop-ins, all in excellent shape. This is a real beauty...Thank You.....Robert.