• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Titanium e series CR2 body tube

OtisCampbell

Enlightened
Hey all, I'm looking for a titanium CR2 sized e series battery tube to go with my
recent issue McGizmo heads... thanks! :thumbsup:

precisionworks

Flashaholic
Otis,

I have a McG or two, and my understanding is that the McG heads are E-series compatible, meaning a tube for CR123. Do you have something different?

OtisCampbell

Enlightened
Yeah, the McGizmos come with a CR123 body tube. I'd like one for CR2 batts .. doesn't need to have a tailcap included as I have that.

Is my terminology off? :shrug:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think TB (Tranquility Base) made one or two of those a few years ago but that is it to my knowledge. Why CR2? the runtime really sucks with those and they don't make the light that much smaller if the head and tail are still E-series.

easilyled

Flashaholic
I think TB (Tranquility Base) made one or two of those a few years ago but that is it to my knowledge. Why CR2? the runtime really sucks with those and they don't make the light that much smaller if the head and tail are still E-series.

I have to agree with this. I'm sure you may have your reasons for wanting an E-series CR2 body but I recall too that the finished light with E-series head and tail was not all that much smaller than a CR123 and the runtime you'd get is far less.

For that reason, they were not all that popular as an E-series component and apart from a couple made by TB, there were no others that I'm aware of.

CR2 lights can be much smaller as turnkey twisties.