• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: E-series 18350 body

ipreferpie

Newly Enlightened
Hi CPFers,

I'm looking for an E-series body that can house an AW IMR 18350 battery. Ideally in aluminum and perhaps can have an extension to 18650. I think FiveMega released one but the sale was ended. Many thanks!

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi CPFers,

I'm looking for an E-series body that can house an AW IMR 18350 battery. Ideally in aluminum and perhaps can have an extension to 18650. I think FiveMega released one but the sale was ended. Many thanks!

Hi,
I had a Aleph 17500 bored to fit black AW 18500 cells. I just sold it along with a SST-90 E-series bezel.

8b925bcb.jpg

Just get Aleph 17500 body and ask somebody on this site to bore it. Surprisingly there is enough material left for me to feel happy. Not too skinny unless you plan to use it as a hammer.

bigC

Viper715

Enlightened
If you have a E1e, E1l or so on you can have precisionworks bore it for you HERE is his service thread! I am just getting ready to send of my E2E body to get bored for 18650 today!

precisionworks

Flashaholic
Surprisingly there is enough material left for me to feel happy. Not too skinny unless you plan to use it as a hammer.
+1

I've been using & abusing my E2L for a few weeks now (1x18650) & it's solid as a rock. As long as the tubed is bored for a close fit to the battery that you're planning to use (to maximize wall thickness) they seem more than adequate for EDC. There is a great deal of interest in running 18mm cells in the E-series.

db6bf518.jpg