Eye Candy

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
For some reason Lens Light just doesn't get the pub they deserve here. I owned one of the newest versions of the mini and it was a superbly built light on par with anything out there as far as quality goes and if you like aspherics well.....:devil: I ended up selling that light to help fund my Haiku but I'm thinking I need another. Charles (LL rep and USN supporter :thumbsup:) was gracious to let me share with you all some serious bling on a couple lights that they collaborated on with Starlingear for G3. I'm sure these will be UNOBTANIUM! Enjoy the eye candy! :naughty:

0061-1.jpg

0051-1.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

And some specs to prove these are not just for show!

"These bad boys will come in a couple variations. There will be a GUNNER and a SLICKSTER. They will come in high polish, relic, apocalyptic, or a brushed finish.

We will be utilizing our patented focusing aspheric hardened glass lens system in conjunction with the latest in LED technology. These will be pushing 300 lumens and utilize the latest high CRI XPG LED. These will also debut our new converter design. Not only is this new design more efficient it will also allow for either a (1) CR123 or RCR123 battery. Programmed high and low modes with our simple and efficient mode-memory function.

Lumens and runtime:
high-mode- 300LUMENS/ 1.4HR constant runtime
low-mode- 10 LUMENS/ 50HR constant runtime

don't forget AMERICAN MADE AND ENGINEERED!!"

Saved the best for last! :eek:

20-copperstinger.jpg

And specs!

"The new never seen before LENSLIGHT STINGER 2x123 system.
smoking.gif

These bad boys will come in a couple variations also. There will be a GUNNER and a SLICKSTER. They will come in high polish, relic, apocalyptic, or brushed finish.

We will be utilizing our patented focusing aspheric hardened glass lens system in conjunction with the latest in LED technology. These will be pushing 410 lumens and utilize the most current high CRI XPG LED. The UI is programmed high and low with our simple and efficient mode-memory function.

Lumens and runtime:
high-mode- 410LUMENS/ 2.2HR constant runtime
low-mode- 10 lumens/ 80HR constant runtime

AMERICAN MADE AND ENGINEERED!!
salute2.gif
"

Thank you Charles for allowing me to share with the CPF community your pictures of these custom beauties!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now that's BADASS right there !
I like them all, but the last one pictured is amazing !

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I WANT THIS LIGHT!!!

I assume this one is called Relic? The reddish one is the apocalyptic? How do we even try to get these lights? I don't see it on their website.

Last edited:

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I WANT THIS LIGHT!!!

I assume this one is called Relic? The reddish one is the apocalyptic? How do we even try to get these lights? I don't see it on their website.

This is the one that caught my attention too! Looks like something from the world of ancients. Maybe something Count Dracula might own.

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Steampunkish.

Awesome lights, I think my Paypal account needs a boost.

The Apocalyptic, and Relic are fantastic! They need a distressed leather and brass holster of course.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love that blue one too! looks like something Indiana Jones would risk his life for.

and its using high CRI XP-Gs!!

time to build some funds!

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eye candy yes. EDC.....
EDIT: To be fair the Lenslight mini is a very high quality light, I owned one but sold it once I was gifted my EDC. I couldn't EDC mine due to the lack of waterproof rating (IPX8 or whatever a dunk is), I had no use for the focus-ability, and the lack of support for RCR123 cells. It is a nice light it just wasn't for me, but I don't think I have seen any adjustable focus light come close to the lenslight's quality on CPF.

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eye candy yes. EDC.....
EDIT: To be fair the Lenslight mini is a very high quality light, I owned one but sold it once I was gifted my EDC. I couldn't EDC mine due to the lack of waterproof rating (IPX8 or whatever a dunk is), I had no use for the focus-ability, and the lack of support for RCR123 cells. It is a nice light it just wasn't for me, but I don't think I have seen any adjustable focus light come close to the lenslight's quality on CPF.

Well, according to the text, the revised drive is supposed to be able to accept rcr cells, so I guess that's one improvement. I just want these lights for their aesthetics.

purelite

Enlightened
If I remember correctly lenslight did make an appearance and sales drive here at CPF. And people liked them and there was a bit of a frenzy for the lights. Then something happened and things got hung up and Lenslight wasnt delivering the lights on time and there were many delays or something like that. Then there was no clip and people didnt ike that either. And then as mentioned they couldnt support rechargeable. After that CPF seemed to lose interest and LensdLight didnt make any effort to continue with a presence here on CPF . I thought they had either stopped doing lights or gone out of business myself. I thought I rememebr the owner saying he was being pulled in other directions and the lights were just a parttime thing.

These lights are awesome . I can only imagine the price but if not too bad I would save up to get one for sure. I have never seen anything like them. And they are made very well from what I have read and Made In USA!!

chris1

Newly Enlightened
I've got three of the Lenslight Mini's.....and I'm looking forward to a "special" one next week...I think these Mini's are the best overall single CR123 lights out there. Outstanding quality, output and features. These collaborations with Starlingear are just way cool!

chris1

Newly Enlightened
After almost 10 years on CPF I still can't post pics here for some reason....

I've got a 3 stage all black Mini, a green/black 2 stage and the titanium 2 stage. There's info on the Lenslight website: www.lens-light.com Several dealers carry the lights as well, I've purchased all of mine from True North Knives: www.truenorthknives.com

dixemon

Enlightened
Those are sick! I like the antiqued brass. Now if we can just get Henry to do a Brass run :thinking:

AO JAR

Newly Enlightened
Beautiful, looks expensive, definitely eye candy. Also needs a cool holster to carry it.