iTP A3 R5, opinions?

al93535

Newly Enlightened
What is everyone's opinions on the iTP A3 R5? Looks like a great little light as far as I can see. Does anyone own one and have anything to say?

squaat

Newly Enlightened
I have had both the older XPE-Q5 and the newer XPG-R5 versions.

Differences in output are hard to spot, unless you have them side by side, and the R5 version is much more floody. In either case the A3's are great value for money. (though my edc AAA is a 4Sevens Preon ReVo)

Now that Olight is folding the itp brand into itself, you might be able to pick a deal on the A3's.

moderator007

Enlightened
I have had mine over a year. Best little AAA light i own. The three modes are very useful. Its hard to beat for twentyish dollars.

jds1

Newly Enlightened
I've had one on my keychain since they first became available. Still looks good and still works great.

Jeff

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is everyone's opinions on the iTP A3 R5? Looks like a great little light as far as I can see. Does anyone own one and have anything to say?

very nice little light! i run mine on li-ion cells to pump up the output! i make sure to have one of these on me wherever i go. sometimes it accidentally gets left in my pants pocket and goes through wash, tumble, dry... yet comes out undamaged and running perfectly! :hitit:

Oh yeah, FYI, the owners of Olight and iTP are getting rid of the iTP brand, so if ever you do buy, you might as well check out the Olight line of former iTP-branded lights. :)

Last edited:

Burgess

Flashaholic
I got one of these little beauties a few days ago.

Pretty color, too -- Gold !

This is a very sweet little flashlight.

Mine has an absolutely Perfect beam !

Nice and Floody.

I use Energizer L92 Lithiums in my AAA flashlights.

Never need to worry about leaking batteries.

:thumbsup:

pinetree89

Enlightened
I recently picked one up with the XP-G R5. Very nice light, very small, it disappears in a pocket. I run mine on Duraloops. Great beam for it's size and power source.

The Olight i3 replacement looks to be even better with tail stand ability and a clip that's mounted by allen screws.