Not open for further replies.

leeholaaho

Newly Enlightened
I see on the internet the Walmarts and Home Depots on the east coast are having
a run on lights and batteries.

Take care if you live in the storm path

wuyeah

Enlightened
Hihi......NYC is in panic but I am pretty excited. I keep thinking about it will be a good day to play with flashlight.

nathan225

Newly Enlightened
yes I know what you mean every one always acts like we are crazy untill a storm comes and the goes power out and then every one is like let me see your light and then they want to turn them into max mode even when they don't need nearly that much light and wast the batters :shakehead

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seriously? Excited? You guys are nuts...
It's like the CCW guys who actually want to go out and shoot someone

Ajay

Enlightened
Yep pretty excited too. Here in Queens not too far from the mandatory evacuation zone. There was a line at the local hardware store, all the "good" lights were gone so people were buying the shower head ones. Poor *******s.
I was going through my small collection and realizing that I need more loaner lights. I have 2 mini maglites and 18650 Romisen that will have to be loaners in case someone needs a light. Currently charging all Li-Ions and Nimh cells, damn I need more chargers this is taking too long.
Already stocked up on food and water. Will fill up plastic tubs so I will have more than 80 gallons of water for washing and flushing.
Multi-mode long running will most useful when or if the lights go out. It's gonna be a sleepless night Saturday.

Be safe boys and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts