a act of kindness

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i was haveing a bad week i dint tell no one.then someone from this room sent me a pm,asking if i wanted a light. i a course said yes.he sent me the light it was the best light i ever had.so bright it fits in my pocket.he dont want me to say who he is but i wanna say thank you .you made my week,i been playing with this light all day

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,

Thanks for sharing that story. Yeah, I have noticed that, for the most part, the CPF folks are kinder and gentler.

Paul

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
"Random acts of senseless kindness" are just what CPF is about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I too want to know what kind of light that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, that 'someone' sure is a great guy and from what I've seen and heard about him, he's a great person to deal with as well (buying, etc..) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Well, on the whole, CPFers are great ppl to be around anyways! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yup, out of curiosity, what light did you get raggie?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just cant wait to dark.going to shine up my back yard o btw its a dorcy spyder.very very bright small fits in my hand perfect the finish is amazeing.very nice swich .and id say the best small light .its still light out and i dont have good curtains but man this thing is bright.but its is almost dark time

Saaby

Flashaholic
I've been the reciepent of many random acts of kindness from CPF. I'd just like to take a second to say firstly thanks to anybody that's sent me anything or helped me with anything, and secondly thank-you to the CPF community as a whole! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,

So it's a Dorcy Spyder. Neat light. It's not only a bright light, but a great form factor -- it has good show-off value.

Paul

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
PaulW said:
So, it's a Dorcy Spyder. Neat light. It's not only a bright light, but a great form factor -- it has good show-off value.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah soon as it gets dark im going to have a fun time it is almost dark.id say 45 minutes

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow... that's a pretty neat light. Good on you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I bet Raggie won't be logged back on for a while until either the batts run out or the sun comes up again!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I'm a firm believer in "What goes around comes around" and living "The Golden Rule". GREAT bunch of members here! Feel good about it and remember when someone else needs help in the future. Ever see the movie "Pay It Forward"?

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats raggie, have fun playing with your light and don't use up the battery completely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
The last we heard from Raggie was that he was going outside with the light. Haven't heard from him since. Could it be that he slept with his light in a tree? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o it was very very bright lit up .my whole back yard.it is mazeing how bright it is.and also looks very cool