• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti Tri-EDC w/ Clip - 90 CRI Triple XP-G

Z-Tab

Enlightened
I'm already regretting this.

Up for sale is my Titanium Mac's Customs Tri-EDC w/ clip. This is a special order light with a HiCRI triple XP-G board. It was measured by Mac in his lightbox at 397 Lumens on high, though of course this will probably be a little different on every sphere.

The condition is excellent, just as I received it.

I am asking $375 SOLD to Barbarian shipped Priority within CONUS. Add $5 for Insurance. Sorry to international folks, this one is CONUS only. Prompt Paypal is a must!

6pjnH.jpg

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Ti Tri-EDC w/ Clip - 90 CRI Triple XP-G

I have to give this one a whirl.

I'll take it.

Barbarian

Enlightened

Thanks Robert and thanks Zach!!!

:paypal:

Barbarian

Enlightened

Robert and Dan:

Thanks gents. I love high CRI lights and I love Mac's creations so this was a no brainer.

Barbarian

Enlightened

I normally don't like to bump up dead sales threads, but I have to make an exception on this one since this was Z-Tab's first sale on the custom side.

First off his communication was superb. Originally I had sent him a PM with three questions about the light. He promptly answered them. After briefly mulling it over I decided to purchase the light. That was late Friday afternoon when I got home from work. Well here it is Monday morning and I have already received this light from Z-Tab and I am absolutley thrilled. I took the day off work today, but had to go by work to retrieve this light because Zach got it to me faster than I thought!

The tint and color rendition are magnificent on this Triple High CRI beauty. I am one of the biggest tint (and beam) snobs going and I can tell my CPF friends that like high CRI and/or warm tints that the Cree 90 CRI is great. My only other experience with this 90 CRI offering from Cree is a nailbender drop-in (also excellent). Consistent tint on both offerings.

Oh yeah, and as always, Mac's machining is flawless. This is my new favorite light.

Thanks for the excellent communication and service Z-Tab. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Z-Tab

Enlightened

Thank you for the follow-up, Tim! I'm glad you like it, though hearing that it's your "new favorite" hardly takes the sting away from selling it. The Tri-EDC certainly lives up to its reputation as an exceptional light.