• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo PD-S

d_rasp

Newly Enlightened
I *JUST* got this light from the EXCELLENT Ms. "smarkum". Incredible light with no flaws I could find. It is the HA "Slate" finish w/ green trit vile & 100% original. In fact, its exactly this which has me listing it for sale. I tried for a few days to carry the light with me at work, but I just can't enjoy it the way I do my less "special" lights (I'm a mechanic & my lights get beat up very quickly), and so before I bond with it any more I must offer it here for sale. . .

I only wish to get what I paid for it, $325 shipped (in the US). I may possibly entertain partial trades (RA Twisty? RA-85-Tr?) but also need to put some $$$ back into my account on this deal. Please PM me if you need more pix/detail/etc.

mcgizmo_pd-s_a.JPG

mcgizmo_pd-s_b.JPG

mcgizmo_pd-s_c.JPG

mcgizmo_pd-s_d.JPG

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
arewethereyetdad said:
Actually, it's Ms. Markum. :)

Yes but for the sake of anonymity and consistency with the OP, I went with her known handle and simply added the Ms. to it. :cool:

Anyways, congrats to the buyer!

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
Re: FS: McGizmo PD-S

Actually, it's Ms. Markum. :)

:hairpull:
I DID'nt quite understand when signing up for CPF that I was choosing my screen-name. . . I'm a little simple . . . so, it is smarkum. . . isn't that fun to say!
I don't think it is possible to change it, but if it were possible I would change it to Jayhawk Illumination . . . wouldn't that be cool!
But, you all can just call me Shelby, or smarkum, or the coolest person you know . . .:kiss:

Congrats to D rasp for a quick sale and to exquzmwa. . . you're going to LOVE this light!

Last edited:

Darvis

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo PD-S

Thankfully this sold, I was logging back in to take if it was still here!!! Nice grab, it's a gorgeous light!!!