Eagletac D25A Mini

thaugen

Enlightened
Anyone else anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Eagletac D25A Mini?

This looks like a great light to use as an EDC. I am not sure if it will run on 14500's, but it should do great on Eneloops. It will also come in a neutral tint option!

I've been trying to decide between this and the Zebralight SC51w. Right now I am leaning towards the Eagletac for the smaller diameter in my pocket (it's not much smaller, but every little bit helps in the pocket).

slate

Newly Enlightened
Looks like a neat light. I like Eagletac products. I look forward to the D25 line. Wish they made a AAA in the D25 line.

dajabec

Newly Enlightened
It says it 14500 are not fully supported, it loses it's medium mode. Looks great to me!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have a link to this? I don't see it on there site?

Considering the PN20a is ugly as can be, I am curious to see what they will do.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you - those lights do look really nice for the price. Moderate 4.2v cell support. I may pick up a AA and/or a CR123 when they are out.

Pretty good lux on the D25C @ 2800.

Sarlix

Enlightened
I was just browsing the specs and noticed it has a super light orange peel reflector

slop? lol

Throw is pretty good on the CR123 Mini

Rod911

Enlightened
Has a similar UI to the Quark MiNi and it also has the clip that a lot of MiNi users wanted but never got.

I think I'm covered with the < 200 lumens and AA-sized lights for now. It's still an interesting light though.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
I was looking at these the other day. The problem is, I'm not sure witch one I want. I own three ET flashlight and all three are great!! Might just have to try to get them all. : )

LG&M

Enlightened
Looks good, I hope they make a AAA light in this series. I have the PN20a and it has been a good light.

Sarlix

Enlightened
^I think a lot of flashlights are starting to look a bit samey. The black plain knurled tube seems to be the in thing at the moment.

Jetbeam, Fenix, Nitecore, Eagletac, all have at least one of these in their range. Probably more companies do too.

Edit: Just wanted to add that I thought the Fenix P1D and PD20 were great looking lights - why they opted for the plain tubbed look in their latest incarnations is beyond me. Well, not totally. I suspect it's a lot cheaper to manufacture a plain knurled tube than it is one with different shapes 'n stuff.

OK, I'm going a bit off topic now - carry on

Last edited:

palimpsest

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

Deal4

Enlightened
These look really nice! It's about time Eagle Tac got some single cel lights!
I'm going to stay tuned to these!