Sunwayman v10r tint?

al93535

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking about getting the sunwayman v10r aluminum version. Looks like a great light and I love the reviews. However noone says anything about the tint. I have a few quarks with the xpg r5 and they are a shade of green.

Can anyone with the light confirm the tint being nice and not green?

Thanks!'n

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stock V10R on the right, XP-G 4000 neutral on the left.
e58740e6.jpg

wuyeah

Enlightened
Side by side with BC10, V10R will appear slight green but I think it is because BC10 is more blue.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
My V10A has a very slight green tint to the beam. Should not be enough to hold you back from considering buying one. Great light and beam.

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking about getting the sunwayman v10r aluminum version. Looks like a great light and I love the reviews. However noone says anything about the tint. I have a few quarks with the xpg r5 and they are a shade of green.

Can anyone with the light confirm the tint being nice and not green?

Thanks!'n

It's all in the luck of the draw my friend. It's called the tint lottery for a reason, it's not near as bad as it used to be years ago, but make no mistake it's still there.

al93535

Newly Enlightened
Tint lottery, I figured as much. Most of my 4sevens are greenish, no other r5 light I have is soo...

I just placed my order. After I told myself I wouldn't buy another since finding my perfect Edc, the HDS 170. Ha, you guys were right.... It's an addiction.

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tint lottery, I figured as much. Most of my 4sevens are greenish, no other r5 light I have is soo...

I just placed my order. After I told myself I wouldn't buy another since finding my perfect Edc, the HDS 170. Ha, you guys were right.... It's an addiction.

If you have serious concerns about the tint, which I can't blame you, I face the same delima myself, the best thing to do, if possible, is buy two, and compare the tints, keep the one you like best, then either return the other one or sell it on the marketplace.