My surefire 6p blackwidow

Nicrod

Flashaholic
1314587487.jpg

Here is my beloved 6p I just finished. It has a Malkoff m61, with an aurora crenelated bezel, with genuine SF clasp and wrist lanyard. And I got the red o-ring
From fellow CPF'er captain spaulding. I'm very pleased with the way it came out.
I just thought I would share it with everyone. Comments welcome. Let me know if u like it. Thanks for looking.

Nick

Here's the crenulated ring I'll be installing on the z44 bezel soon. The brass one on the right.
1314592298.jpg

Last edited:

Nicrod

Flashaholic
very nice. what are u using to power it?

Sent from my DROIDX
Thank you!
Two titanium innovations 123 primaries. Or sometimes I use two ultrafire 16340's li-ions but those are super tight fit.

Last edited:

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Nice light thanks for sharing, however, what you have there is 1/2 a surefire.

How bout 3/4?lol. I will be putting the z44 bezel back on and getting an oveready cren 6 brass colored bezel ring really soon so it will be 100% surefire once again. Thanks for looking.

Nick

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
How bout 3/4?lol. I will be putting the z44 bezel back on and getting an oveready cren 6 brass colored bezel ring really soon so it will be 100% surefire once again. Thanks for looking.

Nick

Hey, thanks for taking the time to share the pics. Post some more once you get the oveready bezel ring.