Been out a long time... Anything new?

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
So due to personal reasons I have been away from here for a LOOOOONG time. Anything new? Any US manufacturers make a 3 level 1 cell light yet? Thinking of starting a business based primarily on selling military, EMS, police, adventure and disaster prepardness gear. I'm hoping there some new gear out there for me to consider.

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't get it. Your posting history shows you post regularly here and you have over 5000 posts. You already own a single cell light with more than 3 levels made by an American manufacturer (HDS). It is quite possible I don't understand your question or maybe you need to post a more specific question?

DM51

Flashaholic
C'mon guys, be more charitable. 2 months away from CPF does actually SEEM a long time. I was away all of January & February this year, and it took me quite a while to get back into it. Things move fast here.

Welcome back, KDOG3 - your epic C2-HA addict thread is still going strong!

nbp

Flashaholic
Peak is utilizing QTC to create bombproof infinitely variable pocket lights now. That might be of interest to you.

Flight_Deck

Enlightened
Welcome back KDOG3. From my vantage point (and for whatever it's worth), there are several new XM-L based lights that JetBeam has recently brought to market. I've bough them all for side-by-side comparison, and have been happy with all but one of them.

The RRT-15 and RRT-21 are both infinitely variable and have excellent beam qualities (no doughnut and a good combination of throw and flood). Both are rated at a little less than 500 lumens, and compare favorably to the new Jet-III M and the new PA40 (4xAA model), both of which also use the XM-L emitter. The PC25 is a real dud, however. It has a cast aluminum body (as opposed to machined), that feels cheap, and the output is nothing near the other XM-L models.