• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3D Maglite U2 X-ML 1095 Lumens & Battery adapters D to 2xAA.

ljw2k

Enlightened
I have for sale a Brand New 3D LED Maglite in Black which i have modified useing a U2 X-ML LED ( 1045 lumens rated ) .

I have Modified the standard switch and the reflector and installed a H2AA Aluminium Heatsink for the LED and a 2.8A Led Driver 5 mode High/Mid/Low/strobe/SOS.

It runs of 6x AA Batteries which i would recommend Sanyo Eneloops ( Not Included ) in a D>AA adapter which fits 2 batteries per adapter.

Needs a small round piece of aluminium or steel in the tailcap so the spring makes contact with the batteries when they are in the adapter ( I use a small part from a radiator valve works a treat )
As this has the deep rebel reflector it has a very nice throw along with a good amount of spill.

Asking £55 posted. UK ONLY

Last edited:

xed888

Enlightened
Best of luck with the sale. I have dealt with OP before and he's genuine.

BTW you might wanna add that the 1045 is LED lumens :D

ljw2k

Enlightened
forgot about this please close will try elsewhere.

Heath_m

Newly Enlightened
Just curious, what would happen if you choose to use the D batteries instead of the AAs for your flashlight? Would it not work, or are you just using those batteries for cost reasons or something? Have you sold it yet and are you SURE you don't want to ship to the US???