• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint Oveready Custom black HA 18650 bored Surefire 6P with Cryos Cooling Bezel

red_hackle

Enlightened
As mentioned in other sales threads, I have been overindulging recently and am therefore looking to sell my mint Oveready Custom Black HA Surefire 6P with Cryos Cooling Bezel! The 6P has been bored to fit 18650 batteries, coated in black HA and the switch has been upgraded with an orange soft-press McClicky kit. I am also including the black HA Z41 bezel belonging to the 6P - Both bezels have been upgraded with a smooth black bezel ring. The Cryos cooling bezel is fitted with a UCL lens.

Great host - yours for $219!

Price stated includes PayPal fees and worldwide shipping. Please make sure your payment comments in PayPal include your CPF name.

IMG_0617.jpg

Last edited:

Darvis

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mint Oveready Custom black HA 18650 bored Surefire 6P with Cryos Cooling Bez

Nice grab Barry, this is about as sweet as they get... you'll be able to run anything in this rig.

barry

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mint Oveready Custom black HA 18650 bored Surefire 6P with Cryos Cooling Bez

Nice grab Barry, this is about as sweet as they get... you'll be able to run anything in this rig.

Thanks Darvis. I really like the Cryos/6P combination. I may switch to an Oveready Moddoolar Triad tailcap, but this host looks pretty good as is.
barry

barry

Newly Enlightened

red_hackle,
I wanted to let you know that the 6P with Cryos bezel arrived on Monday in perfect condition. I'm already using it with an Oveready single-stage triple. Thanks. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
barry

red_hackle

Enlightened

Likewise - Glad you're enjoying your new host! :thumbsup:

Latest posts