• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All GONE "CATCH & RELEASE" custom light sale...Top Shelf "CLASSICS" McGizmos & More!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
All GONE "CATCH & RELEASE" custom light sale...Top Shelf "CLASSICS" McGizmos & More!

I never used any of these classic masterpiece creations and it doesn't seem fair to keep them locked in my safe in the dark so it is time to set them free so others can have the opportunity to enjoy them. If they don't sell, I will not regret keeping these timeless treasures as they are some of the best flashlights money can buy. Here we go! My PayPal is [email protected] and shipping via USPS Priority Mail and PayPal fees are included in the pricing. (add $10 for international and express international for actual cost)

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20005.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20003.JPG

#2) Photonfanatic (Fred Pilon) AAA coated Killer ***WITHDRAWN***Original thread:http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...SOLD-DLC-Coated-Killer-AAA-Ti-Lights-For-Sale

030.JPG

#3) New Lummi Wee titanium XML AWESOME! This light got me banned from the forum because I had no problems with my Lummi purchase and I shared my experience. No risk here and instant gratification! $250 Reduced to $235 with extra battery and Cotton Pickers charger! Sorry no trits available from Lummi at present but you can get them from Bart!

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20020.JPG

#4) Lumencraft Gatlight V2 SS light blue with no numbers. This is a gorgeous light and extremely difficult to find. MINT! $365 ***SOLD to Olaf***

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20014.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20015.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20016.JPG

#5) Spy 005 serial #0008 "MINT" just got it back from David Livingston who upgraded it to a STFu board and made it better than new! $650 ***SOLD to Blitzlicht***

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20013.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20008.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20012.JPG

#6) McGizmo Lunasol 20 from second run that takes rechargeables. There are a few very slight carry marks inherant with titanium but very nice over all! (I really hate to part with this one) $675 ***SOLD***

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20021.JPG

#7) McGizmo BB Haiku XPG warm and never carried! $395 ***SOLD***

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20028.JPG

#8) McGizmo BB AA Sundrop Very RARE custom build perfect for photography and close up work! $395 ***SOLD***

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20027.JPG

#9) McGizmo titanium AA McClicky Pak with custom milled lanyard slot just like the Delghi Iris powering a Malkoff M31 in a titanium Valiant Concepts VME head. I had this in a pouch in my Harley all summer but just received a new MAOL custom build from Milky Spit so this is up for grabs. Looks brand new but was used a few minutes to explore a dark basement. $365***WITHDRAWN***

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20030.JPG

#10) Titanium 18650 Delghi Iris sterile body with no markings. This is just beautiful with the two stage XPG cool tinted beam. I would never sell this one but I was fortunate enough to score the same light bead blasted a few weeks back so I don't need two of them. $395 ***SOLD***

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20029.JPG

#11) Probably one of the rarest lights you will ever have the opportunity to acquire...ORIGINAL V1 LUMENCRAFT GATLIGHT PILA SS in new condition with original tin box and paperwork $750 More info here: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...ARE-Version-1-GATLIGHT-TITANIUM-and-STAINLESS

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20024.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20023.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20022.JPG

#12) McGizmo 6v Makai XML single stage customized by DatiLED....Perfection at its' FINEST...***NOTE*** it took six months to get this one made to my specifications and it is like no other! $475 ***WITHDRAWN***

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20034.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20033.JPG

#13) McGizmo 6v High Cri Mule with two green tritium locators. Great for close up work and long run time with the 2x123 pak. Phenomenal color rendition with this gem! $395 ***Traded****

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20036.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B%20sale%20031.JPG
:devil:

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: A+++ "CATCH & RELEASE" custom light sale...Top Shelf "CLASSICS" McGizmos & More!

I had a couple of questions regarding #2 (by Photon Fanatic) - Is that a AA or AAA (hard to tell without a size comparison in the photo, and I've never seen a AA of his before)? What is the "coating" (photo looks like bare metal, titanium)?

Thanks!

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: A+++ "CATCH & RELEASE" custom light sale...Top Shelf "CLASSICS" McGizmos & More!

Hey Karl!

Awesome sail here...that Gatlight V1 is awesome and a very very nice price!

What model is the Spy005 (ti, ss or chrome)?

If its the titanium Version i'll take it.

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Hey Karl!

Awesome sail here...that Gatlight V1 is awesome and a very very nice price!

What model is the Spy005 (ti, ss or chrome)?

If its the titanium Version i'll take it.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry Toby....it is chrome. I made a typo on the Photonfanatic Killer ...it is an AAA cell light and not AA. I added a link from the finish thread.

bornagainst

Newly Enlightened

I can't resist.... I'll take #7) McGizmo BB Haiku XPG warm and never carried! $395. PP sent!

Olaf_S

Enlightened

Hi Karl,

i`ll take #4

PM is coming.
Thanks
Grüße aus Deutschland - ich schreib Dir wieder in Deutsch,
Olaf

Z-Tab

Enlightened

Great prices on some really incredible lights!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice lights Karl!

Karl

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl - you are killing me!! I'LL TAKE IT:

#8) McGizmo BB AA Sundrop Very RARE custom build perfect for photography and close up work! $395

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1V014900S3121715X)

PM incoming!

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl,

Does the wee have tritium and if so what color? Is a battery or charger included with sale? These are some awesome lights!!!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Although it's hard to resist a few of these lights, it's just not in my budget to add to my collection in this capacity at the moment.

I just wanted to post and say this is a great collection of lights. There will be some very happy buyers from this sale. Best of luck with the sale!

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Back up on #7) McGizmo BB Haiku XPG warm and never carried! $395

blitzlicht65

Enlightened

If the Spy is still available, I'll take it.

Edit: Papyal sent

Last edited:

S1LVA

Enlightened

Really wish I could afford that lunasol 20...

Want to donate it to a good cause? :)

S1LVA

RocketTomato

Enlightened

Great set of lights, Karl.

I will take backup on the Iris and the Spy.

cw_mi

Enlightened

Great collection of lights Karl, wish I had some extra cash for some of these. Congrats to the new owners.

mattp

Enlightened

Wow, what a collection! I'm relieved that someone has bought the Lunasol 20, I wasn't sure I could hold off much longer!
Congrats to all buyers, enjoy your lights.