Where to buy a LiteFlux LF5XT

domina

Newly Enlightened
Hello, ive visited light-reviews.com and there was the LiteFlux LF5XT the highest rated flashlight. Then ive found many positive response in the net. After looking for a shop i cant find one. why?

I even cant find other lights from this brand.

Does this brand have a new name? Is there a similar light to the LiteFlux LF5XT? I especially liked the random strobe function and the posibility to use it with a wide range of batteries.

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LF5XT hasn't been made for well over a year now, if not two. The only light I can think of that's even harder to find is the AAA LF2XT.

If you troll the marketplace, you might find a post offering one once in a while, but they are well loved and highly prized lights, so the chances you'll find one will be low. And even if you do, despite the fact they're essentially outdated in terms of their emitters and output, you'll most likely have to pay a hefty price for one.

I too would love to have either a 2XT or a 5XT, but I long ago gave up trying; I simply don't have the time or the finances to try and collect one.

domina

Newly Enlightened
do you know if there are clones around? i found that there was a lf2xt clone, which is also hard to find.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
do you know if there are clones around? i found that there was a lf2xt clone, which is also hard to find.
There is a LF2XT clone, I d not know such a clone. The LF5XT also does not have a clone, the UI and the features of the Liteflux lights are very unique.

For me the company Liteflux is out of business. The website http://www.liteflux.com is also not available anymore since ~6 month.