• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: Gold for Ti Single CR123 Light (Haiku, etc)

Tarponfly49

Newly Enlightened
**Please excuse if non light items are not allowed**

Have a 20" 4mm wide 14k yellow gold Mariner link necklace with a 14k yellow gold tarpon pendant (charm)-the World's greatest gamefish...150+lbs! The Tarpon is about 12 grams and is about 2" wide. The chain can be seen at this link:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VHU57A/?tag=cpf0b6-20

Below is a picture of both items (prefer they go together). Based on my research with current gold prices it would retail conservatively at $1,000.00 for the combo. I won both about 12 years ago in a fishing tournament and I'm not a jewelry/gold guy. I'd place it's non retail value in the $600 range, which is what I was quoted from a gold-buying place locally.
Things I'm interested in for trade:
-Single CR123 Titanium light (haiku, kuku stuff, sunwayman V10R Ti, jet beam tcr2, etc) New or Like New
-High end folders (Chris Reeve, Hinderer, Strider, etc.)
-Cash …though I prefer not to sell…trading allows the wife to "not know" the amount of $ being exchanged, lol. I would sell outright $600 pay palled and shipped CONUS
Thanks!
IMAG0224.jpg

Tarponfly49

Newly Enlightened
I realize I'm new here, however I have a 100% feedback on ebay, and am a member of several other EDC forums. I also have no problem sending my items first to those with established feedback here. Thanks...

Tarponfly49

Newly Enlightened
Explained in my post under *cash* , called hiding what she considers frivolous expenses from the wife. Worst case scenario...if someone doesn't bite, I'll sell it and buy one. I figured I'd try this route first. ;) Hoping someone can turn a bit of a profit and save me from trying to explain to her why I'm spending $400 or so on a "little flashlight"

Last edited:

Latest posts