• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SOLD TNC OSTAR HyperLux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is my Ostar Hyperlux This light is in mint condition i have kept it in a pelican case since i got it. It comes with a spare reflector for a floody beam.

the specs i have below are from the original sales thread that i got it from

TnC's HyperLux Limited Edition (#8 of 10) is a gorgeous black and orange splash anodized host. Extremely heavy duty construction, the walls of the battery tube are nearly 1/8" thick.

Modded by Mac with a 15W Ostar 6-die emitter. Runs on 3x RCR123 or IMR123 cells. 2-stage Kilroy-based board, fully potted into the custom heat sink.

This light went back to Mac to have the board replaced. It has been tested for 15 minutes continuous run on high, with no problems. As with any small light with a high-power emitter, this light will get hot with continuous high-power use. The thermal mass of this body, combined with the seriously finned head and thick aluminum, transmits the heat away from the emitter/converter very well.

The original wide-angle Fraen reflector has been replaced with a narrow-angle reflector, for more throw and less flood. Both reflectors are included so you can swap them in and out based on your needs or wishes.

Asking 360.00 SOLD

vhw8yf.jpg

i5aash.jpg

2hehhdd.jpg

w06ps7.jpg

2m6mukp.jpg

15ho1lu.jpg

PM me for Paypal info

The first "I'll Take It !!" ( In the Sales Thread) gets it

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: TNC OSTAR HyperLux

The first "I'll Take It !!" ( In the Sales Thread) gets it

I WILL TAKE IT !!

Now that I have posted that I can edit and add. I saw one of these in a posting shortly after I joined, REALLY wanted one.

More throw - Check
Lots of power & heatsinking - Check

Total impulse buy...., PM coming as I will have very limited internet access over the next several days.

Last edited: