TCR2 mods?

Tarponfly49

Newly Enlightened
I have my first "real" light on it's way to me, a jetbeam TCR2. Before this it was only cheap, albeit great for the $, Maratac lights. My sebenza quenched my knife lust, much like I'm sure the TCR2 will (at least temporarily) quench my light lust. So....that being said, I'm working on pimping them out. I already have a few Ti beads with tritium installed for my sebenza lanyard, but I'm curious to see if anyone makes parts for the TCR2. I'd love to have a tail "clicky" with tritium in it, etc. Thanks for any help!

Tarponfly49

Newly Enlightened
Nothing? I'm seeing quite a bit of stuff for the sunwayman V10R Ti....curious as to if anyone makes some tritium parts for the TCR2

tony22

Newly Enlightened
I have my first "real" light on it's way to me, a jetbeam TCR2. Before this it was only cheap, albeit great for the $, Maratac lights. My sebenza quenched my knife lust, much like I'm sure the TCR2 will (at least temporarily) quench my light lust. So....that being said, I'm working on pimping them out. I already have a few Ti beads with tritium installed for my sebenza lanyard, but I'm curious to see if anyone makes parts for the TCR2. I'd love to have a tail "clicky" with tritium in it, etc. Thanks for any help!

Did you get one from the older (1-500 numbered) series or the second ("VIP") series? Where did you happen to buy it?

fyrstormer

Banned
The Mini Strike Bezels and and Mini Blunt bezels fit the 1-500 production run as well.

CIMG4946.jpg

You're looking at the business end of #281 in the picture above.

Regarding tritium, the three cutouts on the tailcap are 8.9mm x 2.4mm, which might be big enough to hold 8mm tritium vials and are definitely big enough to hold 5mm vials. If you decide to install vials in these cutouts, my suggestion is to wrap clear packaging tape around the outside surface of the tailcap, insert the vial and Norland epoxy from the inside surface, and shine the UV light up through the packaging tape. That should effectively encase the vial in Norland, and then you can remove the packaging tape.