• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Mac's Tri-EDC from the first batch!

jgraham15

Enlightened
SOLD!!!

I have one of Mac's first run Tri-EDC's for sale.

Original thread can be found here - http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?294370-Small-Batch-of-Tri-EDC-s

I love this light but I have my sights set on a new gun so a few things have gotta go.

It has a few small scratches on it as can be seen in the pictures. It has around 30 minutes of run time on it. This one only takes the 16340 IMR cell. It's one heck of a pocket rocket!

Now for the pic's (sorry for the poor quality pics, I need a new camera)

9d0b03c0.jpg

ccd53a44.jpg

7618d9ae.jpg

22695304.jpg

3634975a.jpg

1120dd7b.jpg

$230 shipped (CONUS ONLY, PAYPAL ONLY) Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance included.

PLEASE PM ME FOR QUESTIONS. NO EMAIL PLEASE. Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Last edited:

malakye666

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's Tri-EDC from the first batch!

Nice light they don't come up often enough. To bad you don't ship outside USA. Goodluck for a quick sale.

jgraham15

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's Tri-EDC from the first batch!

Nice light they don't come up often enough. To bad you don't ship outside USA. Goodluck for a quick sale.

Sorry about the no international shipping thing but I've had a couple of things go missing shipping out of the US in the past and it would break my heart to have this light go missing! On another topic I love Australia! I spent a month there in 2001. Spent 3 weeks in Sydney and a week in Melbourne. I wish I had the money to go back!!! It was probably the best month of my life!