Can you identify an old LED flashlight for me? (No picture sorry, just description)

mmace1

Enlightened
Purchased back in 2000-ish. An LED (Brinkman I think?) 3xAAA. Circular body, all gray plastic, but with the bottom half surrounded by a rubber grippy-thingy. I assume it was a 5mm LED inside. Had optics so that it gave out more or less an even circle of light.

First LED light I ever bought, and loved it due to the runtime. I'm just curious to look it up if anyone knows. Thanks.

Onuris

Newly Enlightened
Is this it? We have the same light but all black, and a similar light that takes 2xCR123As, kids use them when camping.

Common light available at Wal-Mart, Menards. Ours have proven to be quite durable and the kids have not destroyed them- yet.

opplanet-brinkmann-60-lumen-3aaa-led-light-809-1079-3.jpg

Seth

Newly Enlightened
An LED (Brinkman I think?) 3xAAA. Circular body, all gray plastic, but with the bottom half surrounded by a rubber grippy-thingy. I assume it was a 5mm LED inside. Had optics so that it gave out more or less an even circle of light.
You´re sure about the 3xAAA?
If it could have been also 2xAA, the flashlight you mention is the "Brinkman Long Life", review available at the LED Museum http://www.ledmuseum.candlepower.us/led/brinkman.htm.

Seth

Last edited: