Groomsmen Gift - Keychain/Pocket LED FL

deathmonk

Newly Enlightened
Newbie here. I have lurked in the past and decided to finally make an account.

Looking to spend $30-$50 (give or take a few $$ if necessary) on a FL as a gift for the groomsmen in my upcoming wedding.

A versatile light would be nice (multiple modes?) and I would also like to do some engraving on each light. So a light that has a smooth surface on it somewhere that would be good for engraving. A silver/aluminum finish may be better for engraving, but I am not sure on this.

Thanks in advance!

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 4sevens preon1 titanium is 55$. Use the secret cpf discount code, and you pay less. I think they also do engraving.

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking the same thing jorn.....+1 on the preon1 titanium. The cpf discount code for 4sevens.com is cpf8. Since you are a member of cpf you can use this code to get 8% off.

Serial Chiller

Newly Enlightened
We had the same question a few weeks ago and my answer is the same: 4sevens Preon! One AAA or two AAA, aluminium or titanium, color, etc., of course, is your choice.

Erzengel

Enlightened
I recommend a titanium or stainless steel light because the anodized lights get scratched very fast, if used on the keychain. A bare metal light will look fine for a very long time. The Preon is a very nice light, unfortunately the Preon ReVo Stainless is temporarily sold out at 4sevens.com