Looking for another Fenix...

THEPATRIOT

Newly Enlightened
I'd like a CR123x2 with the lumens in the 150-200 area.I need a decent all around light.In the house,in the yard and it will be for my bug out bag.My last light like this was a SF E2D that i lost.Do they have a smililar model?(i'm on a smaller budget at this time!)

ETA-Would AA models be worth looking at?

Last edited:

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally, if you want to stick with the Fenix brand, I think the E21 is a very good choice for a real good price.
It is 2AA, has 150 lumens on max, is good and rugged, and only about $35. Nice all around light, and a bargain.

Since I responded to your other thread, I know you just ordered the E05, which I think was a great choice.
The E21 is another example of a great Fenix bargain.
If you get the E05 and the E21, you'll have both of the best bargains that Fenix has.
It would be very hard to beat that pair for the money, all things considered.

Last edited:

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Indeed the E21 is a good choice. If you want it smaller and just as a general use light or backup in your B.O.B., you may have a look at the E11. If these 2 models are limited for you, the traditional LD10 (1 xAA) or LD20 (2 x aa) could be considered but then, the Quark series might be a better choice... (lower low, supports Li-ion, legoable, top-notch service, etc...).

THEPATRIOT

Newly Enlightened
Personally, if you want to stick with the Fenix brand, I think the E21 is a very good choice for a real good price.
It is 2AA, has 150 lumens on max, is good and rugged, and only about $35. Nice all around light, and a bargain.

Since I responded to your other thread, I know you just ordered the E05, which I think was a great choice.
The E21 is another example of a great Fenix bargain.
If you get the E05 and the E21, you'll have both of the best bargains that Fenix has.
It would be very hard to beat that pair for the money, all things considered.

I'll check that out.Should have mentioned,my TLR-1s on my AR takes 123's that's why i wanted to stick with them.What about the PD30?

Latest posts