Newbies Surefire E1E KL1 is on its way.

andyz

Newly Enlightened
Hi to all, new to posting but have been lurking for quite a while. I finally got around to purchasing a Surefire flashlight on Ebay, after selling off some of my Zippo collection i ended up with some serious PayPal money so i decided to partake in a little retail theropy. I use a Streamlight Stinger daily as an electrician but im getting sick of replacing lamps each time i drop it. Im a quality fanatic and Surefires stuff looks awesome, im starting off small with the E1E and if its as good as the reveiws ive read then i will look at adding the L4 to my list. Has anyone purchased from Knife-Yenta on Ebay? Thats where i got mine, Cool forums, Ive gained a lot of info on this site.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
andyz said:
Has anyone purchased from Knife-Yenta on Ebay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't buy from knife-yenta. Please. More information here.

He has mislead people about what they are buying, and then if you e-mail him he gives you some profanity. Not exactly the person you want to be dealing with.

I highly recommend the CPF sponsors. You see a banner on the top of every page, and if you would like to see all of them, go to the "Main Index" and scroll all the way to the bottom to the "Banners" section. They are all excellent people to deal with wonderful customer service.

andyz

Newly Enlightened
Bummer, its on the way now. Thanks anyway for the warning Aaron, I will see how this one goes before buying anymore on Ebay.

RevDavid

Enlightened
I know some of the CPF sponsors here take PayPal money. Check their sites. If you can't find one, PM me and I will send you info on one that I know does. I am not sure about overseas shipping, but you could ask. BTW,
<font color="red"> Welcome to CPF! </font>

David <><

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
andyz,
Congratulations on your purchase of the E1e/KL1 combo. This is my personal EDC light. Very useful.

Not that you won't like the one that you get, but in the event that the tint of the LED is not to your liking or it just isn't bright enough, do not dispare.

The E1e/KL1 combo is very well built and the KL1 is very mod friendly. If you don't like what you get or want something more later on, there is a mod that will fix the problem.

I think you will find that the form factor of the combo that you ordered is perfect. All you need now is an L4 and an E2e head and you'll have just about all bases covered.

andyz

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys, Im already looking through the Mods Pages and hope to do a little bit of tinkering myself. I have a few 3000 & 8000 mcd leds lying around from my Brake Light Mod and various Batteries, now i just need to dust off my Mad Scientist jacket and my trusty 24 ounce Hammer then disappear into my garage for a bit of low level creativity and the occasional sinister laugh. These forums are truly addictive and thanks for your advice.