Just got a PT Rage

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is really a nice little light!

I got a PT Attitude to run with NiMHs and it quickly became my favorite light. Small, comfortable, slides in and out of the pocket easily plus decent bright runtime considering I can just recharge the NiMHs when it starts getting even a little dim (about once/week). I use it for nightime walks and reading in bed at night...nice, smooth beam.

So it got me thinking about the Rage (same body but with bulb module). There were some very complimentary posts on the Rage so I ordered one. This is one nice light (and only $9 from TTS)!

You see some posts from time to time recommending this light, but honestly, I think this light might just be a little under appreciated!

Thanks to all of you that did post and got me thinkin' about this great little light!

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by ikendu:
.....You see some posts from time to time recommending this light, but honestly, I think this light might just be a little under appreciated!....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">ikendu,

Those of us who know the Rage recognise its excellence. The only negative for me was its short bright runtime, but since I only used Alkalines and you will use NiMh's it may be OK for you.

Brightnorm

I

FluffyGrunt

Enlightened
I just got a Rage lamp for my Attitude. It was brighter then I expected, with a pretty even beam. Very nice for such a cheap light.

WarrenI

Newly Enlightened
Hey, remember that it is waterproof too! I got mines for free, as it came with the PT Surge offer from Bright Guy. Best purchase (Surge) and best free light deal (Rage). These two are keepers. The Rage is my ideal LAN network trouble shooting light. I use this more than my LED counterparts (X-5, LW4000). LEDs work OK if you want a bright flood light at a short distance. But with LAN cabling problems, you need to look to areas between floors up to 50 feet away. The Rage has no problems with this and it fits great in the pocket...

X-CalBR8

Flashlight Enthusiast
WarrenI: Do you happen to know if Bright Guy is still running that offer or has it expired?

WarrenI

Newly Enlightened
X-CalBR8; This Bright Guy special ran about a year ago. You can drop them an e-mail, and they may be able to work something out for you...