Using tapatalk...

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just buy a couples of days ago the tapatalk app for my Iphone 4

My question is; is this app what you expect?

My personal opinion is that is very simple and some times frustating.

When I start to use it I receive a ask about what post I want to watch, the first one or the last, I choice the last one, now when I open a thread I jump to the last one, but I dont want to watch the last post for all threads...

SFMI4UT

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
It works for me, but I'm comparing it to using my iPhone to read the forum through the web browser. I'd be open to looking at other tools like Tapatalk, if you know of any, but I am content with it for the moment.

Yes, it would be nice to be able to control that first/last post setting by thread, instead of having it be a global setting, but I don't find it to be that much of an irritation.

Just my $.02.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I've never used Tapatalk; if the forum loads in the browser the same way it would on any other computer, why would I need an app for it?

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I pay 0.99$

This kind of apps is made it to cellular phones or tablets, the point is that the speed of internet connection is a little lowest that in a normal internet connection.

SFMI4UT

nbp

Flashaholic
I've been using Forum Runner on my iPhone4 and I like it quite a bit. You get all the content, but much faster load times and better battery life, especially using 3G as opposed to wifi, since it cuts out the flashy banner ads and other graphics and junk that you don't really need. I still use my PC for most of my CPF activity, but for quick log ins to see what's up, Forum Runner is very nice. Give it a try, see how you like it.

Evern00b

Newly Enlightened
Only using Tapatalk on the go when there just isn't anything else to do. Not the most convenient way to read forums but better than nothing.