• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold & Delivered: McGizmo Sundrop XR-U 083B 3 speed

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys,

Today, I have decided to let my McGizmo Sundrop XR-U go to a new owner as I need some money for some urgent vehicle repairs.

This light has had some pocket use and has never been dropped. There are no blemishes to the lights' body. It has never been polished so the machining grooves etc are nice and crisp.:thumbsup:.
The tint of this light is absolutely beautiful as any Sundrop owner would attest.:party: The output of the new 083B emitter really is more powerful than the original 083A emitter offered with the original Sundrop and Sundrop 3S making this latest version the one to get.:thumbsup:

I have priced the McGizmo Sundrop XR-U for a quick sale at $369 USD *Sold & Delivered* shipped to: Australia, US, UK, New Zealand, Germany and France. PayPal only. Please add 4% for a Credit Card Paypal payment.

First with a :takeit:gets the McGizmo Sundrop XR-U 3 speed. I offer immediate shipping upon receipt of payment.

Paypal address: [email protected]

Thanks,

James......:thumbsup:
P.S. I noticed after posting the photos below that the light is a little dusty.
sundrop001.jpg

sundrop003.jpg

sundrop002.jpg

sundrop005.jpg

Mmmmmm...... Nice, warm, yummy tint!!!
sundrop004.jpg

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Sundrop XR-U 083B 3 speed

Now I find out Europe has been reduced to France, UK & Germany... :eek: :ohgeez: ;)
Thanks! (My wallet speaks)

Good Luck!

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Sundrop XR-U 083B 3 speed

WOW... this was fast. No luck needed. No time to think, pm, try to make a deal... :mecry:

Congrats to buyer and seller :thumbsup:

mattp

Enlightened
Thanks James for a great light and a great deal! Nice to meet you and have a look at some of your HDS lights too.
Cheers, Matt