sfire defender model , Mods?

gsteve

Enlightened
Can the defenders be bored? Is there anyone making mods for them? sj

BIGLOU

Enlightened
gsteve Welcome to CPF. SF 6PDs can be bored the body is basically like a regular 6P the only difference is that it comes with a "strike bezel" and a "clicky" tailcap. There a lot of mods for these lights. Mods can mean a lot of things from cerakoting, changing the guts from your stock tailcap, getting a high output or muti mode drop-in, putting on a different bezel and boring it out to accept rechargable batteries. I say keep on doing your homework and read as many threads as you can and use the search engine. There are great people here that have a wealth of knowledge. You will soon discover that a lot of your money will be consumed by buying more flashlights and hot rodding them. Check out the CPFMP there are some seller who have Surefires hosts for sale that are already bored for great prices and the custom flashlight thread to buy a High Output Drop-in that will put a smile on your face.

gsteve

Enlightened
I thought i was a FL nerd cuz i had sfires , then i found fenix's. And then i came here!! And found out i know nutin except there is no end to what you can do. Thanks Biglou

BIGLOU

Enlightened
No Problem. Me too. I came here and found Eagletac, Jetbeam, Nitecore, Malkoff, Nailbender, AW, Solarforce, Oveready, Battery Junction, Light Hound etc. etc..... and the list goes on and my wallet crys for help.