• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn - FS or Trade Mint Bead Blast Haiku XRE for High CRI Haiku

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn -

Just like it says....I have a mint, Bead Blast Haiku with the XRE emitter - a shelf queen. My philosophy now is "no shelf queens" so if you would like trade your High CRI Haiku (the new one with the Nichia 119 emitter) for a shelf queen Bead Blasted Haiku with a beautiful, throwy XRE beam, let's talk!

Would consider selling the Haiku for $400 shipped CONUS UPDATE - I'll pick up the fees (Paypal fees extra or Paypal personal). International, PM for actual shipping costs.

This is a beautiful light, as can clearly be seen in the photos, and has a nice, throwy XRE beam profile - and Don is master at focusing out the rings!

Please PM me if you have ideas - or email me at [email protected]

Thanks! :wave:

UPDATE - I've 'rethought' this and prefer the high CRI Haiku so no longer interested in a mule for a trade.

Photos added:

IMG_5838.JPG

IMG_5840.JPG

IMG_5841.JPG

IMG_5844.JPG

IMG_5846.JPG

P1030186.JPG

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: WTT Mint Bead Blast Haiku XRE for High CRI Haiku or Ti Mule

Beautiful Ti McGizmo goodness, Dan! The beadblasted ones look SO sweet... :) Should've kept my XR-E...

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTT Mint Bead Blast Haiku XRE for High CRI Haiku or Ti Mule

I love those etched clips! Must talk to Don about getting one of those. :eek:oo: