• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: XP-E HEW triple in E2e BK bezel Final drop, withdrawn

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Item number 1

Up for sale is my custom triple power by a Lux-RC triple in an E2e incandescent bezel. It has a healthy copper snug but should be used on high for burst use only. On high each emitter sees about 1.1A (more than just a little bright) On medium it is reduced 50% and on low the output is set to 2%. The driver likes to see two rechargeables worth of voltage to run at it's highest efficiency. It fits well in the two E2e bodies I have but because it its of a custom nature the head may fit tightly in other bodies. The original build thread with beam shots can be seen here. I am asking $225 $205 $195$185 $175 $150 Withdrawn Final price drop! Will be withdrawn Wednesday night at 11:59pm EST!! shipped in the states. PP only, international shipping please PM.

Item number 2

Up for sale is one of my more recent builds, an XP-G R5 triple powered by a 2.8A shinning beam 3 mode driver that prefers to be run on a single lithium rechargeable cell. There has been thermal paste added in between the bezel and the snug for thermal transfer. The build thread can be seen here with many pictures as well as beam shots. I am asking $199 $179 Traded shipped in the states, PP only. For international shipping please PM.

Last edited:

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Re: FS: XP-E HEW Lux-RC triple in an E2e BK bezel and XP-G triple HA NA E2e head

PM's responded. I'll consider trades (torchlab/Oveready triples welcome) but at this time I am mostly looking to sell.

Last edited:

LightJunk

Enlightened
Re: FS: XP-E HEW Lux-RC triple in an E2e BK bezel and XP-G triple HA NA E2e head

Wow....I really like these. Coool man.

What's the lumens output from both of them at high?

Sorry for not searching the forum for info. My internet connection sucks.

Cheers,
LJ

foxtrot824

Enlightened

At the emitters the expected lumen output is about 900-1000. Out the front with optic loss is probably 600-800 depending on battery condition and how quickly heat is dissipated.

indadark

Newly Enlightened
Didn't see any mention on the build thread but can the second head run on an AW protected 16340, how about IMR 18350? Bezel color black or HA natural? Does the 3 mode driver have memory?

Last edited:

foxtrot824

Enlightened

Didn't see any mention on the build thread but can the second head run on an AW protected 16340, how about IMR 18350? Bezel color black or HA natural? Does the 3 mode driver have memory?

I have run the XP-G triple on a single cell body, technically speaking on high the maximum discharge rate is pretty close to it's limit if not over but yes I have for the aesthetic of it. I'm sure a 18350 would be a step in the right direction as well. I run them on a 17670 in an E2e body but any single cell would work as long as it has the capacity. The 3 mode driver remembers the last mode. The XP-G triple is in natural HA, there are more pictures in the build thread but I can provide more pictures if needed.

Last edited:

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very cool... I wish I were a rich man! I bet that sucker heats up fast though!!! Definitely worth some bragging rights if you own one... Good luck with your sales...

dbleznak

Enlightened
Regarding item #2. Do you suggest a single 18650 in an e-series body? Say maybe something like this. What color is the bezel?
47e07550-a101-9859.jpg

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Re: FS: XP-E HEW Lux-RC triple in E2e BK bezel,XP-G triple HA NA E2e head. Price drop

Regarding item #2. Do you suggest a single 18650 in an e-series body? Say maybe something like this. What color is the bezel?
47e07550-a101-9859.jpg

While item #2 is no longer available, a host like the one pictured would have been good. The bezel was NA HA.

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Re: FS: XP-E HEW Lux-RC triple in E2e BK bezel,XP-G triple HA NA E2e head. Price drop

Bump and lumen update. We got the lumen sphere running at work and I took a rough measurement of the XP-E triple. It measured 709 lumens OTF! not bad for a pocket burner!

foxtrot824

Enlightened

Price drop again and bump!