Which SF could get N certified?

AilSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
And also it would be interesting if you could point out the shortcomings of those which can not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
The rechargeable models can't be rated waterproof (because of the vent hole with a pellet in it)
So that's the 8NX, 8AX, 9AN and 10X.

Also, the G2 can't be waterproofed because it does not have a sealed LockOut TailCap.

All other current models can technically be rated but the chances of getting anything other than the 6PN and a selection of WeaponLights is very slim indeed. So slim that it's not worth considering as an option at this stage if you are member of the public.

Al

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
about the G2, you could make it waterproof by using silicon sealant or epoxy to seal the rubber switch cover to the tailcap, but it still won't be able to be locked out though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
Some M2's and e2e's are waterproof, but not N rated. I personally have an M2 that I have verified waterproof down to 10 feet. That one however is a replacement of the one that I had before that leaked in the rain. It is kind of luck of the draw.