• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS McGizmo Sundrop XR-U

Alankujala

Newly Enlightened
McGizmo Sundrop XR-U
As much as I hate to do this I am going to do a little catch and release. I just got this little gem last week from Protodoc. I have wanted one of these since I have joined but have come to the realization that it is much too beautiful to use as a EDC and I am going stick with my HDS for now. Like Protodoc stated in his listing the Sundrop is "Mint" and has a wonderful warm light output. $375.00 Shipped and insured to the US. Paypal preferred and as always the first "I will take it" gets this and takes precedence over all PM's.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Alankujala

Newly Enlightened
stoli67, I wish I new! I am totally green on the custom stuff! If anybody knows... would you share with us please? Good Night...

mattp

Enlightened
I would imagine it has the Nichia 083b; that's what the standard offering from Don is anyway.
If anyone is sitting on the fence over getting one of these, do it! I just bought one from another member in the last few days, and it's my new favourite light. The output is the most pleasing of any of my lights, the tint really is just like sunlight.
Cheers, Matt

Alankujala

Newly Enlightened
Re: SOLD McGizmo Sundrop XR-U SOLD

mattp, thanks for the info! ipreferpie, Paypal info, Customs question PM'd back to you and this beauty is SPF.

Last edited: