• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Ti Ra Clicky; ****SOLD****

nbp

Flashaholic
It makes me almost nauseous to do this and my fingers are trrrrrembling, but I am putting up my prized Ti Ra Clicky for sale. :( I said I'd never do it, but I am doing it. I am caught up in McGizmo madness, and I am looking for something special, and I need cash to do it. So here is my baby, Ti Clicky # 10017 up for sale.

There is a lot of info on Clickies, and Ti Clickies too around here, so I am not going to describe it too much unless there is specific questions. But as you all know, it is all Ti, body/tail/bezel, all of it. Sapphire lens, hand picked GDP emitter. It comes with a Ti wvaltakis bezel up clip with Ti screws. That's right, everything is Ti, man. :drool:

It's in great shape. I have never dropped it, but I am the 3rd (?) owner, and there are some verrry small marks in the edge of the tail and on the raised edges between the scallops on the bezel. They could be machining marks, could be nicks, I don't really know. You have to look for them. I'd say it's in great condition. The rubber button has some tiny micro-cracks in it. I'm sure if you contact Henry, he can hook you up with a replacement, he is the bomb when it comes to warranty. I once had a short in the head of this light, but it went back to Henry and he fixed it up and it has been perfect ever since. I doubt you'll have any problems.

Here are a couple pics (You only get the Ra. :nana: )

p1000760d.jpg

p1000758q.jpg

p1000756a.jpg

I am not in any hurry whatsoever to sell this, so the price reflects that. If there are any price drops, they will be here, so don't PM me with offers please. These don't come up too often, so if someone really wants one, it is here for the taking. If you are upset about the price, don't buy it, or wait to see if it gets cheaper. :) Wait too long though, and it might be gone. :sssh:

The asking price is $800.

I would also be interested in a trade for an excellent condition McLux III Twisty. I would really really really like one of those. :drool::drool: PM me.

That price includes PP fees, as well as shipping in the USA via Priority mail with Signature Confirmation and Insurance. If you are outside of the USA, please contact me first to discuss shipping. I will be accepting PP only. First :takeit: post gets it.

Thanks everyone for looking. :wave:

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Ti Ra Clicky

It makes me almost nauseous to do this and my fingers are trrrrrembling, but I am putting up my prized Ti Ra Clicky for sale. :( I said I'd never do it, but I am doing it. I am caught up in McGizmo madness, and I am looking for something special, and I need cash to do it. So here is my baby, Ti Clicky # 10017 up for sale.

There is a lot of info on Clickies, and Ti Clickies too around here, so I am not going to describe it too much unless there is specific questions. But as you all know, it is all Ti, body/tail/bezel, all of it. Sapphire lens, hand picked GDP emitter. It comes with a Ti wvaltakis bezel up clip with Ti screws. That's right, everything is Ti, man. :drool:

It's in great shape. I have never dropped it, but I am the 3rd (?) owner, and there are some verrry small marks in the edge of the tail and on the raised edges between the scallops on the bezel. They could be machining marks, could be nicks, I don't really know. You have to look for them. I'd say it's in great condition. The rubber button has some tiny micro-cracks in it. I'm sure if you contact Henry, he can hook you up with a replacement, he is the bomb when it comes to warranty. I once had a short in the head of this light, but it went back to Henry and he fixed it up and it has been perfect ever since. I doubt you'll have any problems.

Here are a couple pics (You only get the Ra. :nana: )

p1000760d.jpg

p1000758q.jpg

p1000756a.jpg

I am not in any hurry whatsoever to sell this, so the price reflects that. If there are any price drops, they will be here, so don't PM me with offers please. These don't come up too often, so if someone really wants one, it is here for the taking. If you are upset about the price, don't buy it, or wait to see if it gets cheaper. :) Wait too long though, and it might be gone. :sssh:

The asking price is $1000. That includes PP fees, as well as shipping in the USA via Priority mail with Signature Confirmation and Insurance. If you are outside of the USA, please contact me first to discuss shipping. I will be accepting PP only. First :takeit: post gets it.

Thanks everyone for looking. :wave:

A fair price for a real beauty. Best of luck on your sale and I certainly think this light is worth every penny.

stoli67

Enlightened

I carried mine yesterday and if I did not justalso buy a PDS yesterday I would buy this as a spare....

A fantastic light.... not many in its league.

Good luck with the sale.... These only go up in price ;-)

malakye666

Newly Enlightened

What a mile stone for the Ti Ra good luck with the sale. And congrats to the new owner.

nbp

Flashaholic

Thanks for the comments guys. :thumbsup:

It's a tough thing to put this baby up, but ya can't keep 'em all. Well, some can, but I can't afford to keep 'em all. :broke:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Free bump for a great seller!

That must be one special 'gizmo, incoming :)

Good luck with sale (wish I could afford...).

nbp

Flashaholic
Don, Shelby, thanks for the words. :) It is a phenomenal light, I hope someone who really wants it gives it a great home.

nbp

Flashaholic

A little price drop to put this on the front page.

nbp

Flashaholic

I dropped the price again and added the trade option. I would happily trade this for an excellent McLux III-Twisty if you are interested in that. PM me to talk. :)

stoli67

Enlightened

I can't believe this is still here...

If the price goes any lower I might have to get a seond one!

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Ti Ra Clicky; Final Price Drop/McLux III-T Trade Option Added

Ok boys and girls, it's Packer Sunday and I am in a great mood. It's cold and rainy here but I am preparing to crack some homebrew and watch the Pack crush da Bears again just like they did early this year. :rock:

As such, I am offering my final price drop. Get it while it's hot! :grin2:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Ti Ra Clicky; Final Price Drop/McLux III-T Trade Option Added

Payment received my good man, I will send you the pertinent info as soon as it ships. Should go out Monday. :)