• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Original Orb Ti First Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Withdrawn: rare first run Orb Titanium. This was from a very small run a few years back. A thick, hefty hunk of Ti with silky smooth threads. Powered by two CR123's. Mint condition. PayPal only (my PayPal address is in my profile). Price includes PP fees and US priority shipping with delivery confirmation.

Withdrawn

IMG_5819-3-1.jpg

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Last edited:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Original Orb Ti First Run

One of the most beautiful lights to me. :thumbsup:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow an original?! What a beauty you've got there Troy. I swear sometimes the flashlight hobby reminds me of a doorman in front of a popular at-capacity nightclub; "one in one out"

It's sad when we must sell classics to fund incomings but that's the nature of the beast :)

Wow an original?! What a beauty you've got there Troy. I swear sometimes the flashlight hobby reminds me of a doorman in front of a popular at-capacity nightclub; "one in one out"

It's sad when we must sell classics to fund incomings but that's the nature of the beast :)
Thanks Bruce! I don't have to sell but I've already got the proto of this light and it's my keeper. If this one doesn't sell I won't mind at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.