• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Surefire L1 XM-L T6 DROPPED TO $150 SHIPPED

LightJunk

Enlightened
Hi Guys :wave: ,

Up for sale is a mint Surefire L1 which I have modded with an XM-L T6 2B bin in the head. LED board is not glued. I used Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compund and 20 AWG Silver Coated Teflon wires for low resistance. In the head is the stock TIR optic and stock driver in the body.

I'm using LDF UCL lens up the front which produces very nice even beam. No hotspot no ring whatsoever. Just one smooth beam. Tint is leaning towards neutral side.

You'll get about 420 emiter lumens or 300 to 350 lumens OTF as the driver limits it's current to about 1A. It can run on a single RCR123 or CR123.

L1-XMLa.jpg

L1-XMLb.jpg

LO.jpg

LO

HI.jpg

HI

I don't know how to take beamshot but it is definitely brighter than the above pictures. Beamshot is against a yellow wall thus the yellow tint. Actually its more of a neutral white not cool white.

What you get is the light, the original clear lens and an original Surefire lanyard. No box though.

I'm asking $170 $160 $155 $150 shipped Registered Mail worldwide. SOLD to euclid.

Payment via Paypal - payment owed option, you take care of the fees.

PM for Paypal info.

Cheers,
LJ :)

Last edited:

euclid

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire L1 XM-L T6 DROPPED TO $155 SHIPPED

I'll take it!:D