• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For sale McGizmo LS-20 from the last run

hel

Newly Enlightened
Up for grabs is a LS-20 from the last run which take RCR 123's.
Original owner, never really put to use or pocketed. It is only on it's second round of batteries.
Light and Ti finish are in excellent condition. I could only find a couple of super minor surface marks to the Ti on the head, but I wouldn't consider them scratches. Took great pains to baby it; just prefer the output of my 6V Haiku.
Asking $760.00 SOLD shipping and paypal fees included. International shipping at buyers risk. Thanks

03220003.jpg

Last edited:

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for grabs is a LS-20 from the last run which take RCR 123's.
Original owner, never really put to use or pocketed. It is only on it's second round of batteries.
Light and Ti finish are in excellent condition. I could only find a couple of super minor surface marks to the Ti on the head, but I wouldn't consider them scratches. Took great pains to baby it; just prefer the output of my 6V Haiku.
Asking $760.00 shipping and paypal fees included. International shipping at buyers risk. Thanks

03220003.jpg

very nice :). I'm sure this light will not be here long. Do you have any pics of the "business" end?

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know there must be 10 guys about to pull the trigger on this light. I swore off piston lights and I am ready to post an "I'll take it". This light looks to be in very very nice condition. Great tool/light/investment. Good luck - this will make someone very happy....