tk30 parts

bigdaddykane

Newly Enlightened
I have a Fenix tk30 and the on/off button is broke, i cant seem to find that part anywhere, does anybody know where i can get one. And just for kicks does anybody have mods for this torch?

flasherByNight

Enlightened
What "Broke"?

I had a "broken" tailcap on my tk40 that was fixed with a fairly simple remedy. Link in my sig thread somewhere, look for "tailcap"

bigdaddykane

Newly Enlightened
The switch is stuck on and won't move. I think it is stuck in the down position is not budge if I press on it. When I get off work imma check out that fix though thanks for the link

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try loosening, then tightening the lock ring inside the light with a pair of thin long nose pliers. If that does not work, I've been able to buy a similar switch and mod it to the light. I have several lights with perfectly functioning non-standard switches. Of course if you can get a direct replacement, do that first. Try contacting your dealer, then Fenix.

bigdaddykane

Newly Enlightened
well ive taken the switch apart and got it clicking but gets stuck sometimes on the up stroke and pops up with a side push. Does it maybe need some lube?

Latest posts