• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: TnC Products Titanium P60 Host w/Nailbender XM-L Drop-In, Mint

SOLD: beautiful TnC Products titanium P60 host with Nailbender XM-L drop-in LED module, all mint, as new. The module is an XM-L 2.8-6V 3 level cool white. The light is complete and will need only an 18650 cell (not included). PayPal only (my PayPal address is in my profile). Price includes all PP fees and priority US shipping with delivery confirmation.

$420, SOLD

ry%3D400

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: TnC Products Titanium P60 Host with Nailbender XM-L Drop-In, Complete, Mint

I own the exact setup. One of my favorites.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS: TnC Products Titanium P60 Host with Nailbender XM-L Drop-In, Complete, Mint

Me too, bf1. Not sure why Troy is selling such a beauty at even less than cost price (when you factor in the shipping), but there it is.

It really is a great deal. The TNC host is beautifully machined, built like a tank and dead easy to upgrade if that is ever required. The Nailbender XM-L drop-in puts out an absolute ton of light though.

indadark

Newly Enlightened
I own the same TnC host but it's the single 18350 version without the anti-roll tail. Also has a NB P60 XML drop but the tints 5000k daylight white.

These hosts are bomb proof and I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on this to complete the set.

Unfortunately I have to resist but good luck on the sale for a great light at a great price. Guys this is your chance to get an awesome host without having to wait on the next run.

bf1

Enlightened

Me too, bf1. Not sure why Troy is selling such a beauty at even less than cost price (when you factor in the shipping), but there it is.

It really is a great deal. The TNC host is beautifully machined, built like a tank and dead easy to upgrade if that is ever required. The Nailbender XM-L drop-in puts out an absolute ton of light though.

bf1

Enlightened

Easyled,
As you know Troy will never cease to amaze us. Hope all is well my friend?
All the best,
Barry

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Withdrawn: TnC Products Titanium P60 Host w/Nailbender XM-L Drop-In, Complete, Mi

Can't give lights away these days. I don't understand it. Withdrawn.

Probably, crisis in monetary world, or even collapse. Who knows what ? :shrug:

Re: Withdrawn: TnC Products Titanium P60 Host w/Nailbender XM-L Drop-In, Complete, Mi

No, I don't think it's that deep. This is a hobby and those who play in this hobby will pay if they feel the price is right and they want it badly enough. The flashlight market is still viable - I think it's more to do with the bigger competition for lights and the smaller number of high end players.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, I don't think it's that deep. This is a hobby and those who play in this hobby will pay if they feel the price is right and they want it badly enough. The flashlight market is still viable - I think it's more to do with the bigger competition for lights and the smaller number of high end players.

I hope you're right, Dad.
Certainly, this is time of unimaginably huge changes. :)

easilyled

Flashaholic

Easyled,
As you know Troy will never cease to amaze us. Hope all is well my friend?
All the best,
Barry

All is well thanks Barry. I trust it is with you too. :thumbsup:

If I didn't already have this same setup of Troy's I would have taken it in a heartbeat. There are few Titanium customs of this quality and heft for this price-range. In fact I don't know of any.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Anyone who had bought a horde of 22-carat gold flashlights a few years ago would have been sitting pretty.
Unfortunately I don't think any have been made. ;)

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it!
Will send PP by end of day.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent!
Thanks Dad!

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Woohooo! Received!
That was fast and this light is incredible!
Thanks awtyd, always a pleasure!

bf1

Enlightened

Woohooo! Received!
That was fast and this light is incredible!
Thanks awtyd, always a pleasure!
I just love that light, and use mine every evening for walking my best friend.