X-files flashlights

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any X-Files fans out there, somewhere?

They seem to use an awful lot of lights spotlights flashlights on that show.

I was thinking wouldn't it be cool to have an "X-Files Flashlight"? I'm wondering what features would I like it to have?

Multiple colors, laser pointer, alien identification beam (when lit up an alien turns orange, normal humans green) runs off of what? Just the right size for Scully to mistake it for something other than your flashlight in your pocket?

Ok, just getting silly here....can I pass the "torch" to someone else?

GregR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
You can get a laser and LED flashlight combo now (I have one), but you can't use both at the same time.
So it's a laser, or it's a flashlight, or it's off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool light/laser, but it doesn't have that alien detector that I was hoping for, I really wanted to check my ex!

I'm also guessing the laser wasn't powerful enough to cut steel?

No comm connection to a handheld computer either I see. I was thinking I'd just replace the starfinder scope on one of these new computer controlled telescopes with the laser and dial in a star system using the "go to" starfinder mount? In case I want to contact ET?

Ah well it would just jack up the price.

GregR

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
By my count they've used UK's, SF's and Maxabeams. Too distracted by those lucious lips and pert ...ummm... you know to notice anything else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif