Funny led flashlight story

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalerik

Banned
So I'm doing my usual, outback of my apartment building with a light, smoking a cigarette. Usually some rent-a-cop character drives by in some beat up car with a yellow blinking light. I always notice him stop to check out my high powered led light that I'm using on that particular night. Well tonight, like clock work, he finally shows himself. I'm outback smoking and getting to know my new nitecore e11v2 equipped to my fenix headband...this night is different. The rent-a-cop --which drives around the neighboring management building, turns on his high beams directly at me and gets out to head in my direction. When he approaches I notice he is a pimply faced youngster in the worst rent-a-cop attire you can conjure up. He asks, dodging the billowing smoke of my cigarette, "is everything ok?" I look at him blankly.."I saw a light flashing around the woods and just wanted to make sure everything is ok" I stare at him with amusement. This neighborhood is hardly a place of riff raff. I'm wondering why he is bothering a man simply smoking outside of his building. I then decide to tell him, "yes, I'm being robbed"..."the robber is in the woods" he looks at me like I'm crazy and tells me to have a good night. Precisely the reaction I was hoping for. Anyways, good times. I didn't think it would be so odd to be outside with a flashlight, but apparently to some, it is.

Last edited:

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
Seriously,
This just makes you look like a jerk.
No wonder noone has responded.
FAIL. Not funny.

Craig K

Enlightened
Huh??? I don't get it, You tell him jokingly you are being robbed and the robber is in the woods and he replies with have a good night, so why did he just say have a good night? did he know you were joking about the robber...WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.