• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Warm White A2 LED Ring (calipsoii) - $1

S1LVA

Enlightened
Arg! I had a loooong post typed up but my computer flaked out and now its gone.

Basically my ring got lost in the mail. I paid a lot of money for shipping on the second one for tracking/insurance but the original one showed up too.... 6 weeks late! :sick2: Instead of shipping it back to Mike, he said I can do what I please with it. I want to pass it on to a fellow CPF'er who doesn't have one yet.

LEDs are sanded for flood. 100% working order. I compared the 2 and I prefer the non-sanded beam.

RULES

1) Buyer must have a stock A2.

2) Buyer must also do some free advertising for Mike and do a review OR a mini-review within Mike's sales thread.

3) Buyer must also be in the USA. I don't have good luck international shipping apparently!

Price is $1 + Shipping

First "I'll Take It" as always.

Paypal and shipping options will be discussed via PM.

:wave:
S1LVA

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
S1LVA's a great guy! Was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Even after waiting 6(!) weeks for his order to arrive with no luck, he was completely understanding. Spend your $1 with confidence! :D

2) Buyer must also do some free advertising for Mike and do a review OR a mini-review within Mike's sales thread.

*smiles* Not even necessary, though I do appreciate the thought. If you like what arrives, just fire me a PM and let me know. Better yet, post a beamshot of the sanded LED's in my thread - I've never done it and would love to see what the results look like!

Snow

Enlightened
I'll take it, as I am in the continental US. I also PMed you on the marketplace since I was having trouble logging in to CPF proper for some reason.

S1LVA

Enlightened
As per the rules, this one goes to Congcongke; he has provided me with a US address. Sorry, Snow.

S1LVA