• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - McGizmo Bead Blast Sundrop XRU HEAD AND LIGHT ENGINE ONLY

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Purchased here as a complete light, but have since picked up a high CRI mule head and prefer it for my needs, so this Sundrop XRU head is up for sale.

Photos show the normal titanium character marks that can certainly be polished out, but I've chosen to leave it alone. No gouges or scratches - beautiful bead blast.

SOLD $185 shipped CONUS, I pay the Paypal fees. NO personal payment, please. Insurance is NOT included - please add $5 for $200 insurance if desired.

I offer one option - if you'd like the HEAD only (no light engine), you can have it for $130 shipped CONUS. NO OPTION FOR LIGHT ENGINE ONLY - I already have a home for it should someone take the head only.

International - please PM for actual shipping costs - typically add around $9 for international shipping.

Thanks!
IMG_5862.JPG

IMG_5863.JPG

IMG_5864.JPG

IMG_5865.JPG

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - McGizmo Bead Blast Sundrop XRU HEAD AND LIGHT ENGINE ONLY

Holy moly. Why not just give it away?

GREAT price on my favorite McGizmo head. If this was any other month, I would be posting an immediate affirmative.

I have always wanted to see this light engine's beam in person. The low output sounds low in numbers, but the quality of light (high CRI at 5000K) is unmatched in the current available LEDs.

When I was consulting with Don regarding my high CRI light engine, he clearly stated that this is the best quality light engine (in terms of useful light quality) he's yet to come across.

Great price from one of the kings of CPF.

obi

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - McGizmo Bead Blast Sundrop XRU HEAD AND LIGHT ENGINE ONLY

Obi - you are far too kind, sir! Thank you!:bow:

bornagainst - it's yours! PM inbound. Thank you!