LED Museum - Check it Out!

RevDavid

Enlightened
If you have never checked out the LED Museum, you should.
It's packed full of info, and info is good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
http://ledmuseum.home.att.net/

I've learned so much there I had to loosen the band on my Cubs baseball cap. Speaking of which... my hat's off to Craig. Nice Work!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

David <><

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yep great web site i found it thru google by typeing led into it and it was the first page listed

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Craig is definitely a <font color="blue">"MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR"</font> to "our special world"!!

radellaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always the 1st site I point LED newbies to. It's the most comprehensive, and that includes the links to other sites section.

TOB9595

Enlightened
I also was led to the light from Craig's site to here.
A very expensive net surfing night that turned into.
But o so rewarding here.
Tom

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
TOB9595 said:
I also was led to the light from Craig's site to here.
A very expensive net surfing night that turned into.
But o so rewarding here.
Tom

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll ditto that - BTW, Craig - how's your Dell computer? I remember coming to this site via the donated computer link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL! Perhaps it's from being around for so long now that I really find posts like this amusing! Craig's been around a long time and has by far the largest site of the reviewers (I keep trying to catch up, and he keeps adding more lights, darn it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ). I think his member number is "11" or something like that.

Be sure to look at the links on all of the Reviewer's sites for more great sites! Our links pages are almost a "who's who" of the LED/Flashlight world.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Thank you guys all for the praises to my website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan, the Dell's fine - except that I got another mouse for it not long ago because the one that came with it developed some kind of intermittent in the cord. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I plugged the new one into a USB port and it sprang right to life - no drivers or any other horse puckey needed.

Doug, I'm down to just over 6MB free (the website now uses about 53MB, and all my others combined use about 1MB, and I get 60MB from AT&T), so maybe you'll catch up if you try hard enough! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep! Craig and the LED museum are responsible for my collecting flashlights, LED's, having found CPF, and consequently having a secondary large dent in the bank balance (the primary dent being caused by the car...which costs me a bit more than flashlights...)

Thanks Craig!

Mutie

Enlightened
We'll you all can blame Craig for me being here too.

That aside Craig's site is my favorite.

Mutech

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea, me too. From Craigs site to here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm proud to say I've seen one of his first LED mods. A boom box with added LED's.

(Craig and I hail from the same town. Juneau. How strange is that?)

He has a most excellent website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gyverpete

Enlightened
I also found CPF through Craig's Website. LED MUSEUM was the first website I found when I got interested in LED lights. I hit the jackpot. Very informative. I visit there often. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif