ShiningBeam MG-X Thrower

Chidwack

Enlightened
I looked up and read some reviews on this light but they were a few years old. Just a few questions.

How does this light compare to other single 18650 lights as far as throw goes? Is the newer XM-L version any better? I'm looking for an improvement in throw over my Olight M20s S2. Thanks.

ragweed

Enlightened
You can contact Bryan directly with the Q,s. Do it Monday through Friday & he usually responds within an hour. This guy is A-1 in my book.

Chidwack

Enlightened
I did contact him and talked with him. He said he hadn't compared the thrower with other lights. I asked him how the thrower compared to his own pocket rocket with the smooth reflector and he said he hadn't compared them. This is why I'm putting the question to this forum. I' hoping to get some response from some here that have used this light. I'm also interested in how well the new Blaze light works and how good the throw is.

Rexlion

Enlightened
I hope someone will post beamshots of the X-Thower XM-L. It would be great to see how it compares to some other lights for throw.

01xr650r

Newly Enlightened
Any updates on this? I am looking at this light, I was wondering if it is a decent thrower or not? I can't seem to find much on it.