Anything comparable to thrunite scorpion v2 turbohead?

AutoTech

Enlightened
I've got loads of mini high power floody lights now and I want something that can throw some light now.

I don't want something large otherwise I'd get a jetbeam bc40. Ideally I want a light the same sort of size as the thrunite scorpion so it's still compact enough to pocket.

Basically I want something that performs like a turbohead scorpion but cheaper. The scorpion is £100 here plus the head, I don't want to spend that much (it'll be my 8th light purchase in 3 weeks :shakehead )

So, what's the answer?

The bc40 is pretty cheap really but just a bit too big, I don't want it to sit on the shelf because it's too big to pocket. I want to be able to whip it out at a family gathering and throw to the stars like a giant lightsaber lol :devil:

davyro

Enlightened
I've just bought a thrunite TN 11 & the throw is 355m & believe me it does throw that far,it's a bit cheaper than the scorpion & its turbo head as well at £84.95 from flashaholics you get an extender tube & the batteries included.I'm pretty certain the scorpion can't beat the throw on the TN 11 as well.